SolarCraft Shaves 94% from the Yungerman Family’s Electric Bill
|Location||Sonoma County, CA|
|System Size||7.2 kW|
|Surface Area||430 sq. ft.|
|Product||SunPower 225 watt|
|# of Solar Panels||32|
Tim and Jeanette Yungerman are no strangers to solar power. SolarCraft installed a solar pool heating system on their home in 1984 and it’s still going strong! Familiar with the economic and environmental benefits of renewable energy, they once again turned to SolarCraft. The Yungermans installed their system with $0 down and no out-of-pocket expenses through the Sonoma County Energy Independence Program (SCEIP). The solar electric panels were installed adjacent to the existing solar thermal panels on the south facing roof for optimal production for both systems. The Yungerman family now enjoys a warm pool and clean energy from the sun, while saving more than $200 a month on their energy bills and protecting against future rate increases.
- Saves the Yungerman family over $2,400 per year in energy costs
- Reduces home electricity usage by 94%
- $0 Down and no out-of-pocket expenses with the Sonoma Energy Independence Program (SCEIP)
- Installed adjacent to existing thermal panels for maximum solar production
- Will reduce CO2 emissions by over 6 tons annually, equivalent to eliminating 16,000 miles of driving.