Muscardini Family Goes Solar for $0 Down and Saves Close to $300 per Month
After continually paying electric bills that exceeded $300, Michael and Robyn Muscardini — of the award-winning Sonoma Valley winery “Muscardini Cellars” fame — knew they needed a more efficient way of meeting their electric needs. To save money and reduce energy consumption, they installed a solar energy system with SolarCraft. Seamless, low-profile solar panels are saving the Muscardini family over 75% on their electric bills every month — while reducing their carbon footprint. They financed their system through the Sonoma County Energy Independence Program (SCEIP) with $0 down and no out-of-pocket cost. You can imagine their excitement when they received their first electric bill of $76 after going solar.
- Will save Muscardini family over $3,000 in electric bills annually
- $0 Down and no out-of-pocket cost with Sonoma County Energy Independence Program (SCEIP)
- Project was completed quickly, with no roof penetrations
- Installed adjacent to existing thermal panels for maximum solar production
- Panels provide additional roof insulation
- Will reduce CO2 emissions by 5 tons annually, equivalent to eliminating over 12,000 miles of driving