Napa City Solar Installation for Home & Business
- Client financial and environmental benefits are our #1 priority
- Cutting edge solar technology and expert craftsmanship
- Serving Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties for 35+ years
Going Solar is a No Brainer in Napa, California, Napa County.
The city of Napa is dripping in sunshine.
In Napa, you can enjoy a temperate climate throughout the year. The sun shines 257 days per year in Napa, making it the perfect place to use solar panels to generate a lot of electricity.
A solar panel system with photovoltaic (PV) technology is a cost-effective way to produce energy in general, but in sunny locations, savings are even greater. In terms of reducing your utility bill, Napa’s sun-filled environment is advantageous. In Napa, more sunshine is available to generate electricity than in most of the nation.
Need more info? Our solar power experts are ready to answer your questions.
Use solar power to save money in Napa, California.
Despite California’s grid-provide electricity prices being among the highest in the nation, you can spend less. In Napa County, installing solar panels on your home will save you money on utility bills and increase its value.
Thanks to Napa’s climate, you can save a lot of money by investing in solar panels. Napa, California, is an ideal location for avoiding high utility rates by installing a solar panel system on your homes. In some cases, Napa County homeowners who go solar can even eliminate grid-supplied electricity completely.
The sooner you get started, the sooner you start saving, Reach out to our solar panel installation experts to find out how to make the switch.
With so much sun available in Napa, solar panels can generate an impressive amount of electricity.
Sunlight is converted into electricity with the help of photovoltaic (PV) cells in a solar panel system. Depending on how many solar panels you have and how much sunlight your system receives, you can produce a lot of energy. In Napa, California, Napa County, PV cell solar panel systems run at maximum productivity for 71% of the year because its such a sunny environment. Because of this, solar panels installed in Napa produce 27% more energy than the average U.S. solar panel system.
For sunnier regions like Napa County, the sun is a viable energy source, reports the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
Solar panel installation is more affordable thanks to tax credits and other financial incentives available in the city of Napa, California!
By switching to solar power in Napa, Napa County, you might receive tax benefits and other financial incentives for your home or business.
● The Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit is a federal program that allows homeowners to claim a tax credit up to 30% of their total “solar property” project costs, including labor and system wiring.
● A second government program, the Business Energy Investment Tax Credit (B-ITC), offers a 30% tax credit incentive to qualifying commercial systems that were built before 2022. From the beginning of 2022, the incentive value will decline every year through the end of 2025. From then on, the incentive will be 10% of the solar project installation costs.
If you’d like to learn more about current incentives, visit the Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency. And keep checking for new savings and incentives.
If leasing a solar panel system is the best choice for you, please note that not every financial incentive will be available. Make sure to read up on what is available to you.
If you have any questions about choosing solar power for your home, our team is ready to help. We would be happy to hear from you.
Recent Solar Panel Installations in Napa City by SolarCraft
Kuehl Family Saves More Than $780 a Month with Clean Solar Power
Essential Benefits of this Solar Installation
- Saves Kuehl family over $9,400 in electric bills annually
- Shields the Kuehls from electrical rate increases
- Will realize ROI in 6 years
- Will reduce CO2 emissions by 460 tons annually, equivalent to not driving over 5.9 million miles
St. Supery Estate Vineyards & Winery
Essential Benefits of this Solar Installation
- Increasing energy rates prompted the addition of a 177.5 kW solar system designed and installed by SolarCraft, which combined with the existing system brings St. Supéry’s solar production to 506.1 kW, offsetting nearly 100% of the winery’s energy bills.
Why Choose Solar Craft for your Solar Installation in Napa City
SolarCraft is one of the most trusted and experienced solar energy and battery energy storage providers in Northern California, serving the businesses and residents of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties for more than 35 years. 100% Employee Owned, our dedicated team is proud to have installed more solar energy systems than any other company in the North Bay, including systems for many of our community’s most recognizable organizations. We deliver the best in solar technology and design-build craftsmanship, always driven by a client-first approach to maximizing financial and environmental benefits. We look forward to partnering with you to build a more sustainable future.