St. Helena Solar Installation for Home & Business
- Client financial and environmental benefits are our #1 priority
- Cutting edge solar technology and expert craftsmanship
- Serving Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties for 35+ years
Why Switch to Solar Power in St. Helena, Napa County?
See a noticeable difference in how much you spend on electricity each month in St. Helena.
Solar power’s long-term costs are substantially lower than those of conventional power, and, thanks to a variety of financing alternatives, installation costs are not prohibitive. You’ll start saving on your energy bills right away, and the savings really add up once you recover the up-front cost of solar panel installation.
Solar panels not only help you save money while you’re in your home, they can also help you make money in the future. Solar panel systems increase the value of houses in St. Helena, Napa County, so if you decide to sell your home at some point, you will likely be able to set a higher asking price than you could if your home did not have solar panels.
Produce your own power in St. Helena.
The photovoltaic (PV) cells in solar panels produce electricity when the sun shines on them. How much electricity you can produce depends on how much sunshine is available and how many solar panels you install. As there is an abundance of sunlight available, solar panels in St. Helena, Napa County, can produce at top efficiency for about 72% of the year. This exceeds the national average by 28%.
According to the U.S Energy Information Administration, the St. Helena area receives more solar radiation throughout the year than most other places in the United States. Because of this, St. Helena, Napa County, is a great place to save money by investing in solar.
Tax breaks and other incentives that make going solar in St. Helena more affordable.
There are several incentives available for homes and businesses that invest in solar energy. In St. Helena, Napa County, you may be eligible for tax benefits and financing options.
- The Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit is a federal program that allows homeowners to claim a tax credit up to 30% of their total “solar property” project costs, including labor and system wiring.
- A second government program, the Business Energy Investment Tax Credit (B-ITC), offers a 30% tax credit incentive to qualifying commercial systems that were built before 2022. From the beginning of 2022, the incentive value will decline every year through the end of 2025. From then on, the incentive will be 10% of the solar project installation costs.
Because more incentives become available over time, it’s a great idea to check the Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency for new opportunities to save. Make sure to note which incentives are for purchased systems and which are for leased solar panel systems.
Unsure about how this works? Let us help you figure out what tax credits and financial incentives are available for you. best solar panel company for you in the region. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!
Does St. Helena, Napa County, have enough sunshine to make solar panels a worthwhile investment?
A PV solar panel system in St. Helena, California, is a great investment because it’s located in one of America’s sunniest states.
During its beautiful, warm summers, St. Helena receives 263 sunny days each year, creating the perfect environment to power your home by sunshine. If you wish to know more about installing a solar panel system, talk to one of our solar specialists.
Recent Solar Panel Installations in Napa County by SolarCraft
Kuehl Family Saves More Than $780 a Month with Clean Solar Power
Essential Benefits of this Solar Installation
- Saves Kuehl family over $9,400 in electric bills annually
- Shields the Kuehls from electrical rate increases
- Will realize ROI in 6 years
- Will reduce CO2 emissions by 460 tons annually, equivalent to not driving over 5.9 million miles
Napa Valley Country Club no longer needs to worry about volatile energy pricing swings
Essential Benefits of this Solar Installation
- The system’s solar electric panels are expected to generate approximately 363,000 kilowatt hours of energy annually.
- Excess power generated during the day is banked by PG&E for credit towards future use.
- enough electricity each day to power over 57 average homes.
- It will spare the air nearly 105 tons of harmful greenhouse gases annually.
Why Choose Solar Craft for your Solar Installation in St. Helena
SolarCraft is one of the most trusted and experienced solar energy and battery energy storage providers in Northern California, serving the businesses and residents of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties for more than 35 years. 100% Employee Owned, our dedicated team is proud to have installed more solar energy systems than any other company in the North Bay, including systems for many of our community’s most recognizable organizations. We deliver the best in solar technology and design-build craftsmanship, always driven by a client-first approach to maximizing financial and environmental benefits. We look forward to partnering with you to build a more sustainable future.