Sebastopol Solar Installation for Home & Business
- Client financial and environmental benefits are our #1 priority
- Cutting edge solar technology and expert craftsmanship
- Serving Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties for 35+ years
Solar Power, Sebastopol, California, Sonoma County - Why Switch to Solar Power?
Go solar to save money on your utility bills in Sebastopol, California.
In California, electricity prices are among the highest in the nation. In Sonoma County, solar panels save you money on your utility bills and increase your property’s value at the same time.
In sunny Sebastopol, solar panels are a wise, money-saving investment. By installing a solar panel system, California homeowners can avoid some of the nation’s highest utility rates and decrease their monthly energy costs. It’s even possible to completely eliminate the need for grid-supplied electricity.
Save money now instead of waiting. Talk to one of our helpful solar panel sytem experts to find out how to get started.
Do solar panels generate a lot of power in Sebastopol?
Solar panels convert sunlight into electricity through photovoltaic (PV) cells. Depending on the number of panels on your roof and the amount of sunlight the panels receive, your solar panel system can generate a lot of energy. Due to the abundance of sunshine in Sebastopol, California, Sonoma County, PV cell solar panels are capable of operating efficiently for 71% of the year. Consequently, solar panel systems in Sebastopol generate an average of 27% more electricity than solar systems in the rest of the United States.
The U.S. Energy Information Administration points out that sunnier regions, such as Sonoma County, are ideal locations for using the sun as a source of power.
Sebastopol, Sonoma County, boasts plenty of sun for generating electricity.
Its neighborly nature makes Sebastopol one of California’s most livable towns. The largely suburban environment of Sebastopol attracts residents with its bright, mild climate. There are 261 sunny days on average each year in Sebastopol, California, providing residents an advantage when it comes to generating energy with solar panels.
Photovoltaic (PV) solar panel systems are a reliable source of energy in most of the United States. If you want to reduce your monthly expenses, it is fortunate that Sebastopol is one of the sunniest regions of the country. Here, PV cell solar panels generate more electricity and save more money than in most other places in the country.
Curious? One of our solar panel system experts can answer your questions about reducing your monthly expenses by using solar power.
Financial incentives and tax breaks make solar panel installations more affordable in Sebastopol, California!
When you switch to solar energy in Sebastopol, Sonoma County, you might qualify for tax benefits and other financial incentives for your home or business.
● The Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit is a federal program that allows homeowners to claim a tax credit up to 30% of their total “solar property” project costs, including labor and system wiring.
● A second government program, the Business Energy Investment Tax Credit (B-ITC), offers a 30% tax credit incentive to qualifying commercial systems that were built before 2022. From the beginning of 2022, the incentive value will decline every year through the end of 2025. From then on, the incentive will be 10% of the solar project installation costs.
It seems as if new savings and incentives are being introduced all the time. For more information, visit the Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency.
Please note that the available financial benefits may differ if you lease a solar panel system instead of purchasing it.
We can answer your questions if you need more information about solar power. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you want to know more.
Recent Solar Panel Installations in Sonoma County by SolarCraft
Rising from the Ashes, Coovers Rebuild Home Powered by Solar
Essential Benefits of this Solar Installation
- Saves Coover family over $4,800 in electric bills annually
- Shields the Coovers from electrical rate increases
- Offsets 98% of their energy usage
- Will reduce CO2 emissions by 8 tons annually, equivalent to eliminating over 18,700 miles of driving each year
Civic Solar Electric Installation Project Profile
Essential Benefits of this Solar Installation
- Approximately 119,000 kilowatt hours of energy will be generated annually, providing most of the facility’s energy consumption.
- The city received nearly $300,000 in rebates for its energy upgrades.
- The new solar system will enable Santa Rosa Utilities to generate enough clean electricity each day to power over 52 homes.
- It will spare the air nearly 91 tons of harmful greenhouse gases annually.
- Over the next 30 years, the air pollution saved will be equivalent to eliminating over 6.3 million miles of driving.
Why Choose Solar Craft for your Solar Installation in Sebastopol
SolarCraft is one of the most trusted and experienced solar energy and battery energy storage providers in Northern California, serving the businesses and residents of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties for more than 35 years. 100% Employee Owned, our dedicated team is proud to have installed more solar energy systems than any other company in the North Bay, including systems for many of our community’s most recognizable organizations. We deliver the best in solar technology and design-build craftsmanship, always driven by a client-first approach to maximizing financial and environmental benefits. We look forward to partnering with you to build a more sustainable future.