Corte Madera Solar Installation for Home & Business
- Client financial and environmental benefits are our #1 priority
- Cutting edge solar technology and expert craftsmanship
- Serving Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties for 35+ years
Corte Madera, California, Marin County Solar Energy: Get the Details!
Below we answer several essential questions when deciding if going solar is right for you.
Can solar panels in Corte Madera produce a lot of power?
Solar panels use PV cells to convert sunlight into electricity. How much power is generated by your solar panel system depends on how many photovoltaic (PV) cells are mounted on your roof and how much sunlight the panels receive. Because Corte Madera, California, Marin County, has an above-average amount of sunshine throughout each year, PV cell solar panels are capable of operating at maximum efficiency for 72% of the year. Therefore, solar panels in Corte Madera generate 28% more electricity than in the rest of the country.
As the U.S. Energy Information Administration reports, Marin County is one of the sunniest places in the country, so using the sun as a source of power is ideal.
You’ll find plenty of sun in Corte Madera, Marin County, to generate electricity.
In most most of the United States, solar panel systems are a reliable source of energy. Fortunately, Corte Madera is in one of America’s sunniest regions, so solar panel systems with photovoltaic (PV) cells generate more electricity and savings here than in most of the country.
Corte Madera in Marin County and is one of the most neighborly places to live in California. Densely suburban Corte Madera life offers a bright, mild climate that entices residents to spend a lot of time out in the sun. Corte Madera, California, sees an average of 263 sunny days each year, providing an advantage to its residents when it comes to saving money through generating solar energy. Curious? One of our solar panel system experts will be happy to answer your questions about how you reduces your monthly expenses by making the sun work for you.
Reduce your utility bill every month by going solar in Corte Madera, California.
Electricity prices in California are among the highest in the United States. In Marin County, installing solar panels provides a means to reduce your utility bill each month and increase your property’s value.
Indeed, solar panels are a wise, money-saving investment in sunny Corte Madera. Homeowners in California can reduce monthly expenses by generating their own power using a solar panel system. By avoiding some of the nation’s the highest rates for power, you may save a large amount of money each month, if not eliminate your electric bill entirely.
Don’t wait to start saving money. Our solar energy experts are happy to guide you to the best solar panel system for your home.
Tax breaks and financial incentives make installing a solar panel system in Corte Madera, California, more affordable!
When you go solar in Corte Madera, Marin County, you might qualify to receive several tax benefits and financing options for your home or business.
● The Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit is a federal program that allows homeowners to claim a tax credit up to 30% of their total “solar property” project costs, including labor and system wiring.
● A second government program, the Business Energy Investment Tax Credit (B-ITC), offers a 30% tax credit incentive to qualifying commercial systems that were built before 2022. From the beginning of 2022, the incentive value will decline every year through the end of 2025. From then on, the incentive will be 10% of the solar project installation costs.
New savings and incentives become available all the time. To learn more, visit the Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency.
Keep in mind that the applicable financial benefits may differ if you lease your solar panel system instead of purchase it.
If you have questions about investing in solar power, our solar energy experts can answer your questions. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need more information.
Recent Solar Panel Installations in Marin County by SolarCraft
Fait Family in Marin County Powers Their Home and Runs Their Car on 100% Sunshine
Essential Benefits of this Solar Installation
- Saves Fait family over $4,300 in electric bills annually
- Powers their home & electric vehicle with solar power
- Shields the Faits from electrical rate increases & peak rates
- Offsets 103% of their energy usage
- Will reduce CO2 emissions by 7 tons annually, equivalent to eliminating over 17,235 miles of driving each year
Marin County Resident Saves Over $1,700 Annually with Solar Electric System Installation
Essential Benefits of this Solar Installation
- Saves the Schmidt family over $1,700 in electric bills annually
- Will reduce CO2 emissions by 30 tons over 30 years, equivalent to eliminating over 2,800 miles of driving each year
- Increases property value without increase to property tax assessment
Why Choose Solar Craft for your Solar Installation in Corte Madera
SolarCraft is one of the most trusted and experienced solar energy and battery energy storage providers in Northern California, serving the businesses and residents of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties for more than 35 years. 100% Employee Owned, our dedicated team is proud to have installed more solar energy systems than any other company in the North Bay, including systems for many of our community’s most recognizable organizations. We deliver the best in solar technology and design-build craftsmanship, always driven by a client-first approach to maximizing financial and environmental benefits. We look forward to partnering with you to build a more sustainable future.