Fairfax, Marin County Solar Installation for Home & Business
- Client financial and environmental benefits are our #1 priority
- Cutting edge solar technology and expert craftsmanship
- Serving Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties for 35+ years
How Solar Energy Leads to Big Savings in the Fairfax area of Marin County, California.
Tax credits and other financial incentives make installing a solar panel system more affordable in California’s Fairfax area!
When you install a solar panel system in the towns of Fairfax, Woodacre, San Geronimo, Lagunitas, or Forest Knolls in the Fairfax area of Marin County, you may be eligible for tax benefits and other financial incentives for your home or business.
- The Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit is a federal program that allows homeowners to claim a tax credit up to 30% of their total “solar property” project costs, including labor and system wiring.
- A second government program, the Business Energy Investment Tax Credit (B-ITC), offers a 30% tax credit incentive to qualifying commercial systems that were built before 2022. From the beginning of 2022, the incentive value will decline every year through the end of 2025. From then on, the incentive will be 10% of the solar project installation costs.
To learn more about current incentives, visit the Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency. And check back regularly for new savings and incentives programs.
If you decide to lease a solar panel system instead of purchasing, not every financial incentive will be available.
Our team is ready to answer any questions you may have about selecting solar power for your home. Feel free to reach out to us.
Thanks to so much available sun, solar panels can generate a significant amount of electricity in Marin County’s Fairfax area.
It takes a solar panel system using photovoltaic (PV) cells to transform sunlight into electricity. Depending on how many solar panels you have on your roof and how much sunlight they receive, you can generate a lot of energy from solar panels. Due to the abundant sunlight in the communities of Fairfax, Woodacre, San Geronimo, Lagunitas, and Forest Knolls in the Fairfax area of Marin County, California, PV cell solar panel systems run at maximum productivity for 70% of the year. As a result, in Fairfax, Woodacre, San Geronimo, Lagunitas, and Forest Knolls, solar panel installations produce 25% more power than the national average.
In sunnier regions of the United States, such as Marin County, the sun is an ideal energy source, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
Solar power saves you money in the towns of Fairfax, Woodacre, San Geronimo, Lagunitas, or Forest Knolls in California.
Grid-supplied electricity prices in California are among the highest in the nation, but you aren’t obligated to pay them. In Marin County, powering your home with a solar panel installation will save you money on utility bills and increase the value of your home.
In a climate like you find in the communities of Fairfax, Woodacre, San Geronimo, Lagunitas, and Forest Knolls in the Fairfax area, solar panels are an excellent investment that saves you money. Some of the nation’s highest utility rates can be avoided by installing solar panel systems on homes in the towns of Fairfax, Woodacre, San Geronimo, Lagunitas, or Forest Knolls homes. It is even possible to eliminate completely the need for grid-supplied electricity in Marin County in some cases.
Don’t wait any longer! Talk to our solar panel installation experts to get started.
In Marin County, the Fairfax area offers plenty of sunshine for generating electricity.
The residents of the communities of Fairfax, Woodacre, San Geronimo, Lagunitas, and Forest Knolls in the Fairfax area enjoy the region’s year-round mild climate. With 257 sunny days a year, the Fairfax area offers a unique opportunity for generating an above-average amount of electricity when using solar panels.
In most of the nation, photovoltaic (PV) solar panel systems are a cost-effective way to generate energy, but in sunny climates, savings are even more significant. When it comes to reducing your monthly utility expenses, it is a blessing that the towns of Fairfax, Woodacre, San Geronimo, Lagunitas, and Forest Knolls in the Fairfax area are so often bathed in sunlight. In this part of the country, solar panels that contain PV cells generate more electricity and save more money than in most of the United States.
Do you want to start saving now? Our solar energy experts are ready to help you make the switch.
Recent Solar Panel Installations in Marin County by SolarCraft
The Meadow Club in Fairfax, CA
Essential Benefits of this Solar Installation
- The system’s solar panels convert sunlight directly into electricity and will generate approximately 37,147 kilowatt hours of energy annually, offsetting the maintenance building’s yearly energy consumption by more than 90%.
- It will spare the air nearly 19 tons of harmful greenhouse gases annually.
- Over the next 30 years, the air pollution saved will be equivalent to eliminating over 1.3 million miles of driving.
Kern Family’s Electric Bill Slashed by 65%
Essential Benefits of this Solar Installation
- Saves Kern family over $2,772 in electric bills annually
- Shields the Kerns from electrical rate increases
- Will realize ROI in 6-7 years
- Panels provide additional roof insulation
- Will reduce CO2 emissions by 3.5 tons annually, equivalent to planting an acre of air-filtering trees
Why Choose Solar Craft for your Solar Installation in Fairfax
SolarCraft is one of the most trusted and experienced solar energy and battery energy storage providers in Northern California, serving the businesses and residents of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties for more than 35 years. 100% Employee Owned, our dedicated team is proud to have installed more solar energy systems than any other company in the North Bay, including systems for many of our community’s most recognizable organizations. We deliver the best in solar technology and design-build craftsmanship, always driven by a client-first approach to maximizing financial and environmental benefits. We look forward to partnering with you to build a more sustainable future.