Larkspur Solar Installation for Home & Business
- Client financial and environmental benefits are our #1 priority
- Cutting edge solar technology and expert craftsmanship
- Serving Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties for 35+ years
Larkspur, California, Marin County - Solar Energy: Get the Details!
Below we answer several essential questions when deciding if going solar is right for you.
In Larkspur, Marin County, is there is more than enough sunshine for solar panels to create electricity.
Larkspur in Marin County and is one of the best places to live in California. Larkspur life offers mild weather for most of the year and a mix of urban and suburban living. In most climates, solar panels are a reliable source of energy. Considering that Larkspur is in one of America’s sunniest states, photovoltaic (PV) solar panel systems here generate more savings than in most of the country.
Each year, Larkspur, California, sees approxiamtely 263 sunny days, giving Marin County residents an advantage over most of the country when it comes to saving money through generating solar energy. Learn more about taking advantage of solar power savings by talking to one of our solar panel system experts.
By going solar in Larkspur, California, you can save money every month.
Yes, solar panels are a good, money-saving investment in sunny Larkspur. One research study discovered that installing PV solar panels on your roof lowers the amount of grid-supplied electricity required for house heating cooling by 12%. In addition to saving you money, this also lessens your impact on the environment by lowering greenhouse gas emissions and reducing the “urban heat island” effect produced by concrete-rich areas.
In Marin County, not only does installing solar panels on your house help you conserve money monthly, but it offers the added benefit of raising your property’s market value.
It can be challenging to figure out how you will benefit from going solar. Our solar power experts are always happy to help you look at your installation options and make the decision that best for you.
Can solar panels in Larkspur produce a lot of power?
To convert sunlight into power, solar panels use PV cells. The number of PV cell panels mounted on your roof and the amount of sunshine the panels receive will determine how much electrical energy your solar panel system creates. In Larkspur, California, Marin County, PV cell solar panels can operate at peak efficiency for about 72% of the year due to the abundant sunlight available. In other words, solar panels in Larkspur generate 28% more electricity than the national average.
As the U.S. Energy Information Administration reports, California is one of the sunniest states in the United States, making Marin County a great location for using the sun to power your home.
Installing a solar panel system in Larkspur, California, becomes more affordable when you access these tax breaks and financial incentives!
In the town of Larkspur in Marin County, installing a solar panel system on a home or business may make you eligible for tax credits and/or financing options.
- Congress established the Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit, allowing homeowners to claim a tax credit for up to 30% of their total “solar property” project costs for systems installed during 2022, and 22% for systems installed during 2023.
- An additional federal program, the Business Energy Investment Tax Credit (B-ITC), offers a 30% tax credit incentive to qualifying solar panel projects completed before 2022. Starting in 2022, the tax credit percentage will decline each year through 2025. After that, the incentive will remain at 10% of the solar project installation costs.
- In Sonoma County, homeowners can finance “renewable electrical improvements” at a fixed interest rate of 7% to be repaid over 10 or 20 years. Solar energy projects that cost up to 10% of your property’s value are included in the Sonoma County Energy Independence Program.
Some of these financial benefits may not apply if you lease a solar panel system. To learn about additional savings and incentives you might qualify for, visit the Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency or ask one of our solar installation specialists to point you to more information.
Recent Solar Panel Installations in Marin County by SolarCraft
Fait Family in Marin County Powers Their Home and Runs Their Car on 100% Sunshine
Essential Benefits of this Solar Installation
- Saves Fait family over $4,300 in electric bills annually
- Powers their home & electric vehicle with solar power
- Shields the Faits from electrical rate increases & peak rates
- Offsets 103% of their energy usage
- Will reduce CO2 emissions by 7 tons annually, equivalent to eliminating over 17,235 miles of driving each year
Marin County Resident Saves Over $1,700 Annually with Solar Electric System Installation
Essential Benefits of this Solar Installation
- Saves the Schmidt family over $1,700 in electric bills annually
- Will reduce CO2 emissions by 30 tons over 30 years, equivalent to eliminating over 2,800 miles of driving each year
- Increases property value without increase to property tax assessment
Why Choose Solar Craft for your Solar Installation in Larkspur
SolarCraft is one of the most trusted and experienced solar energy and battery energy storage providers in Northern California, serving the businesses and residents of Marin, Sonoma and Napa Counties for more than 35 years. 100% Employee Owned, our dedicated team is proud to have installed more solar energy systems than any other company in the North Bay, including systems for many of our community’s most recognizable organizations. We deliver the best in solar technology and design-build craftsmanship, always driven by a client-first approach to maximizing financial and environmental benefits. We look forward to partnering with you to build a more sustainable future.